Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sick of sick



I haven't posted for a while, but I have a good reason. I've been sick over a month and have been on four different anti-biotics. My infection is gone, but I am still sick. The kids are doing great. Makenzie will star in her first grade play tonight and she is loving every minute of it. She gets 100% on all her tests and work. She's soo smart! She loves to read. Preston is enjoying pre-school most days. He's our difficult one right now. Always testing his limits. We love him anyway. Maddie is seven months old and can sit and play with toys for hours. She is a very sweet and happy baby. We do love our Maddie. We're decorated for Christmas and waiting for winter break...all three kids at home. Hmmmm.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Being sick sucks! I can't imagine being sick for that long and still having to take care of 3 kids. Maybe someday I'll know what that is like....someday, far, far away.

Joanie said...

Honey, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick for so long! That's no fun. Love these photos of the kids.

Joyelle said...

Hi Kristie!! how the heck have you been? we've had the stomach flu running around our family and i think it's over now (knock on wood)!! i cannot believe how old our kiddos are now! i still remember mckenzie and katlyn neibar being tiny little babies!! wow!!! your kids are beautiful and you have a lovely family! i'm happy you now have a blog, they are so fun for family and friends, esp. out of towners! have a great new year n tell jim we all said HI!!! :)

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Cute blog! I hope you're feeling better. Thanks for finding our blog so we could see yours!

Robins Fam said...

Hey Kristi! I emailed you to that address you gave me. Did you get it? How are you doing? So good to find your blog!!! Talk to you later!

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

Oh Kristi, I don't even recognize Kenzie hardly at all, it's been so long. Katlyn still looks at her baby pictures and knows her first friend was Mackenzie and loves trying to remember through the pictures. It will be great to keep updated with your families' life now!!