Thursday, July 24, 2008

My new blog!

I have seen numerous people that I know that have blogs, so I decided to try it out. I have no idea how often I will post things, and I don't know how to make it cute yet, but I will do my best. My kids are getting ready for bed and want me to get off the computer, but I won't give up my computer time that easily. I am going to give this a chance. I don't know yet who I will give this blog address to, but if you are one of the lucky ones, congratulations!

2 comments:

Warner Woodworth said...

Dear Kristi & Jim: Great job on the blog! I like seeing the pics of the kids. They are each so unique and special. I'm so proud of the loving way you are raising 3 special spirits....Keep up the good work. Long live West Virginia! Love, Papa

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I love blogs they are so nice to keep in touch with! Your family has grown up so much.
Hope all is well.