Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yummy Eats!

Maddie turned four months old about 11 days ago, so we started her on oatmeal cereal. She loved it!! We took her into the doctor for her four month check-up and she said that she is in the 90% for height and 25% for weight. Long and skinny-just like her mom!! ( just kidding!)

I am trying hard to lose this baby weight. (I know that some of you can relate.) I don't have too much to lose, but I thought I'd start on a good note. I made this huge, delicious chicken spinach salad for me to eat. It is seriously the best salad I have ever eaten. (E-mail me if you want the recipe.) I started out with good intentions, but by lunch the next day, the entire bowl was empty! My efforts totally backfired!! I don't think it counts if you try to eat healthy, but you eat mass amounts. Portion control Kristi, portion control!

2 comments:

Woodworth Family said...

I love your blog,Its super cute! I cant beleive how big there getting.Solids allready??? Its crazy...but fun at every stage.
I live off that salad diet ... I figure you can never eat to much lettuce... SO eat all ya want:) I just pile on the vegies and maybe some type of protein and fat like almonds or sunflower nuts and a good salad dressing will make all the difference. Just watch the sugar and calories from fat and youll be good to eat all ya want:)))Oh and I for sure want that recipe It looks delicous and nutritous... Love you much, Your sis Suzi

Anonymous said...

Hi fellow Martinsburg resident! I followed you from blogger and wanted to say hi and introduce myself! Your kids are beautiful! Cute blog!